Re: progress

Chris Walterson

I have the vertical stab attached along with tail spring and wheel. Working on the longerons and canopy mount. Have the ailerons and elevators made with the hinge pins installed.
Now for a question. Where is everyone installing the ELT, fire extinguisher and first aid kit. Doesn't seem to be many places.
I am also going to install dual rudder pedals. The plans say to hop in and find a comfortable position and install them there, but does anyone have any dimensions of the comfortable spacing? Take care-------------
Canada Chris