Re: Important Items for a Long Cross Country

Jim Patillo

Hey Allan,

I put that little bit of sneaky verbiage in there to see if anybody was actually reading my posts. I’m not politically correct, never have been, never will be and tell it like it is. Some on this list have problems with that but whatever.

I think the Q community, as usual, jumped right in to help Matt and that is the reason I remain on this list.

Mathew’s addition to this group is appreciated and once he gets settled, I would hope he could make it to LVK

Best regards,

Jim Patillo
N46JP Q200
Closing in on 1500 hours in my Q