Re: Important Items for a Long Cross Country

Jerry Marstall

Thanks Matthew,

I don’t have a cabin heater.  When it is sunny, it’s fine, but when overcast, not so fine.  I’m a warm/fair weather flyer.

Best of luck to you in your new career.  Truly every engineer’s dream to work in Mojave with the best.

Maybe we can see you in Enid next Fall and you can brief us all on your experience.

Regards,

Jerry