Re: New Q Site

Sam Hoskins

I don't mean to butt in too much here, but I think starting a new user type group is a little premature. As of right now, this Yahoo group is not broken.

There is already a forum type section on Quickheads,  which as far as I know never really took off.

Of course, there isn't anything preventing anyone from starting whatever they want, but if you do, make sure please fill a need. Last time I checked, we has over 800 names on this list.

Also, the Google Group format isn't a fix-all. If we do have to officially migrate from Yahoo, the other alternatives should be examined to get the best bang for our buck.

Sam

Sent via wireless Gizmo.

On Jan 3, 2018 7:28 PM, "logistics_engineering@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Jay,

Can you post the new website site again. I need to get signed up.

Thanks,

Jim
N46JP Q200