Re: Preheating while on travel

One Sky Dog

Costco sells 2 down throws for $40 look for them.  They make excellent travel blankets and pack up very small and are light. Check it out.

https://www.costco.com/Double-Black-Diamond-Packable-Down-Throw-2-pack.product.100314979.html

I am enjoying the best winter I ever had 67 today 75 tomorrow.

They are starting a new row of hangars at E95 and I am on the list to rent one. Hope to get my Dragonfly down here next summer.

Regards

Charlie Johnson

On Jan 4, 2018, at 5:10 AM, quickieaircraft@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Paul, 2 hair dryers sounds faster. You must have 2 circuits available as each of mine pulls over 15amps?. It took me an hr with 1, I need room for a travel blanket.
Jay, I'm traveling (San Francisco area) and will cross post to Google when I get real Internet. Any Q folks in San Francisco,  feel free to email me off list using "web AT vt.edu" and I'll look you up when I get a break from work.

Glad to join you all in the hair dryer club.  Bruce, we won't comment on any other hair dryer activities!

IF
TrI Q200

Posted by: quickieaircraft@...

<*> Your email settings: