Re: Strainers

Chris Walterson

Jim---------  The reason I ask about the strainers, is that they look  like a step to look inside to a 10 year old.
 On another topic, I was reading some of the old newsletters and saw where one fellow added another 2 degrees of incidence into his canard on his Q200 to get it to fly better.
Should I change the incidence.? I have read nowhere else , others having problems. I have the digital levels and all the lazers so I can get it very precise. I would think built to plans is fine.
 Seeing as Sam has just finished his new canard,  and he gets SPEED , maybe he can speak up.
For another update.  I have my fuselage together with  the tail spring, stab and rudder installed.[ Mass balanced]. Have the header and main tank installed. Did a balloon test on both tanks and came back successfully.
 I have the reflexor built and the tail detachable. Elevators and ailerons finished. Starting to manufacture the dual control setup
Canopy hinges next.  Any body want any pictures let me know and I'll send them along. Still having fun---------- Canada Chris