Re: Finally got my first flight of the year in

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Awesome.  I'm still awaiting

-------- Original message --------
From: "Sam Hoskins sam.hoskins@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 1/28/18 6:17 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Quickie List <Q-LIST@...>
Subject: [Q-LIST] Finally got my first flight of the year in

It was really a beautiful day down here in Southern Illinois and I completely ran out of excuses,  so it's time to push the Q-200 out and go for a ride. Didn't really do to much other than bore a hole in the sky for an hour. I did go wide open throttle for a bit just to see what it would do in the denser air and my Dynon  said we were truing at 214 mph, so that was fun. I also did a little fly-by past the friends house right on the Mississippi River.

I thought I had a handle on the speed approach speed, but I did have a pretty long roll out,  I would say it was about 2, 600 ft? It was no wind. Uneventful taxi back to the hanger so all was good.

Sam Hoskins

Sent via wireless Gizmo.