Re: Q-born at last

ryan goodman

Great news Jerry. Glad to hear your recovery is going well. / Ryan

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 5:36 PM, 'Jerry Marstall' jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST]
wrote:

My body, the Q and the weather all aligned today to usher in my first Q flight since August when I face-planted into a mountain off my motorcycle.

I just finished the condition inspection and was ready to go.  Fortunately, it was totally uneventful except for the wonderful thrill it was to be back in the air in the Q again.  The Q cockpit is a special place to be.

Surprisingly, my flying skills (or lack of) seemed to not have deteriorated sufficiently to scare me any more than they usually do. I am sure it helped that Nancy would periodically take me flying so I could “see the picture” down final a few times before launching off in my plastic fantastic.

Anyway, the skies are no longer safe..  I have returned to flight.

Everyone fly safe.

Jerry