From: "Paul Fisher rv7a.n18pf@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 3/24/18 10:05 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Springfling wx

I'm in for that weekend.  Anybody else?

Paul

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 18:31 Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I have, for the last number of years, tried to host the SF with the help of Paul and Terry.

I too have had troubles flying this winter, story later, but will again this year give it a go.
Have not set a date. Open to suggestions. I know that can be lethal, but let’s here it.
I am open in mid May. First weekend is out, grandson’s birthday. Mothers day is in the mix as well.
How about May 18,19,20. The weekend after that is memorial day.  June will work as well, but haven’t studied what might be happening then.
Whatever we would pick as a date it will probably rain like hell anyway. Seems to be the norm.
Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

On Mar 23, 2018, at 11:54 AM, quickieaircraft@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I'm resurrecting an old thread because I'm enjoying this spring flying weather (Thanks Paul!) and already getting excited about helping Bruce welcome you to Oklahoma at FoD in September 2018.

I haven't heard much about a Spring Fling.  Is that a thing this year?

Best,
IF