Re: Springfling wx

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

The right man for the right job. Jerry

-------- Original message --------
From: "N142LF n142lf@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 3/26/18 12:13 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Springfling wx

OK. That sounds really good. Thanks for delegating the weather. I’ve never done that before so I’ll hop online and order us a boat load of great weather. BTW, does Amazon sell that stuff?

Hope so see everyone there.

On Mar 25, 2018, at 9:22 AM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Sounds good!
YOU, LF, are in charge the weather this year.
Lord knows I have failed miserably. Along with other remaining nameless. So I’m sure you will do at least as good as we have!
Looks like we are shaping up for a fly in!
Still awaiting OFFICIAL CLEARANCE from the controller, but I think it will work...

On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:43 PM, N142LF n142lf@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Lookin good to me

LF

On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Oh buy the way, SF @ DEH. Decorah IA. I used to worry about rooms in the city, but new Fairfield opened this winter, in addition to all the existing motel rooms available.
Haven’t heard but two responses to my proposal.
The silence is killing me!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   450 hrs
Luana, IA.