Re: Springfling wx

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

The right man for the right job. Jerry 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 3/26/18 12:13 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Springfling wx

OK. That sounds really good. Thanks for delegating the weather. I’ve never done that before so I’ll hop online and order us a boat load of great weather. BTW, does Amazon sell that stuff?

Hope so see everyone there. 

On Mar 25, 2018, at 9:22 AM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Sounds good!
YOU, LF, are in charge the weather this year. 
Lord knows I have failed miserably. Along with other remaining nameless. So I’m sure you will do at least as good as we have!
Looks like we are shaping up for a fly in!
Still awaiting OFFICIAL CLEARANCE from the controller, but I think it will work...

On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:43 PM, N142LF n142lf@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Lookin good to me

LF

On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Oh buy the way, SF @ DEH. Decorah IA. I used to worry about rooms in the city, but new Fairfield opened this winter, in addition to all the existing motel rooms available. 
Haven’t heard but two responses to my proposal. 
The silence is killing me!  

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   450 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Mar 24, 2018, at 9:28 AM, Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Me! Me!
Jerry 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Paul Fisher rv7a.n18pf@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> 
Date: 3/24/18 10:05 AM (GMT-05:00) 
To: Q-LIST@... 
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Springfling wx 

I'm in for that weekend.  Anybody else?

Paul

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 18:31 Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I have, for the last number of years, tried to host the SF with the help of Paul and Terry.

I too have had troubles flying this winter, story later, but will again this year give it a go.
Have not set a date. Open to suggestions. I know that can be lethal, but let’s here it.
I am open in mid May. First weekend is out, grandson’s birthday. Mothers day is in the mix as well.
How about May 18,19,20. The weekend after that is memorial day.  June will work as well, but haven’t studied what might be happening then..
Whatever we would pick as a date it will probably rain like hell anyway. Seems to be the norm.
Let’s hear it!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 450hrs
Luana, IA.

On Mar 23, 2018, at 11:54 AM, quickieaircraft@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I'm resurrecting an old thread because I'm enjoying this spring flying weather (Thanks Paul!) and already getting excited about helping Bruce welcome you to Oklahoma at FoD in September 2018.

I haven't heard much about a Spring Fling.  Is that a thing this year?

Best,
IF 

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.