Re: Link to Field Of Dreams

Kevin Boddicker

How the hell do you take vacation when you are retired?????

On May 3, 2018, at 10:47 PM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Thank you Charlie!  I will  get on it maybe in a little over a week.  I am on vacation.
Hopefully we will get a great contingent from the D-Fly guys.
Bruce

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Charlie oneskydog@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Link to Field Of Dreams
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 09:47:54 -0700

Bruce,

Charlie

My You Tube Channel " One Sky Dog "

On May 3, 2018, at 7:10 AM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Howdy Q Bees from the Old West.
Below is a link to THE "FIELD OF DREAMS" coming up September 21 -23 here in Enid, O-k-l-a-h-o-m-a!  Oklahoma Ok. State!  Woo hoo!  Sing that in Iambic Pentameter in the style of Rogers and Hammerstein!

Rachel Faruque (Imraan's Cute Lil' wife) designed the link for us!  There will be changes to the link, as things progress, so keep it close!

"One Sky Dog" AKA Charlie Johnson would you forward this to the Dragonfly list and could you send me there URL so I can sign up for their e-mail list?

At this time please send in your nominations for "Weather Team Lead".  Someone who is in touch preferably.  Could it be Lynn French?  Did he do good when he worked it?

Bruce Crain
Cell 580-478-3670
N96BJ  TriQ 200 Extraordinaire!

How To "Remove" Dark Spots
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5aeb18afa75c118af534fst03vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Doctor Warns: Don't Cover Up Your Dark Spots, Fix Them
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5aebd7f867aa857f823efst01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad