From: "Charlie oneskydog@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 5/13/18 2:03 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Happy Camper

I know when my tail wheel pivot axis (which has caster) is not vertical it will cause me to turn.

My You Tube Channel " One Sky Dog "

On May 13, 2018, at 7:02 AM, 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

Tried it both ways. I had it tightened to specs when I first tried taxiing and it drifted left and I could not correct. Loosened it up, same result. I am narrowing down the causes at this point.

From: "'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@yahoogroups..com>
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups..com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 16:52:37 -0600

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Immediately (Must Watch)
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5af65daab27545daa0664st02vuc

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional