Re: Scratched - AGAIN

Kevin Boddicker

DAMN!
Hope for FOD.

On May 16, 2018, at 7:27 PM, 'Jerry Marstall' jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Well folks, Asheville is throwing in the soggy towel.  Won’t be heading north this weekend.  The historical high for rainfall on this date was in 1913 when 0.69” of rain fell.  Today it was a new record at 2.89”.  Flooding everywhere.  The weather forecast is for moderate/heavy rains for the next 10 days.  I am growing gills.  May be testing the floating capabilities of the Q down the local French Broad River.  It runs by the airport.

Hope you have a super time.  I sure hate missing the Fling.  Fly safely.

Jerry