Re: Electric Q1

Henry Hallam

G'day Graham,

Turning the prop backwards doesn't seem to be very effective at producing much reverse thrust, at least at low speeds (I've only tested up to about 20 mph).  I'm sure it's more drag than a stopped or idling prop but it doesn't augment the  plans soapbox-derby brakes as much as I'd like.  On the other hand, it's highly effective at making a lot of noise.  I'll see if it's any better at higher speeds.

Cheers, Henry

On Thu, May 31, 2018, 05:04 gbrighton@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Bewdy Henry ,

                         Im sitting on a Tri Q ... waiting for electric population ... How are Reverse Thrusting ?

Cheers, Graham