Re: N46JP

Jim Patillo

Hey Bruce,

Nice to hear from you. Starting to get a lillle warm and humid in Okieville? Probably not much fun flying a Q in those conditions.

It’s 98 here (no humidity) in Auburn,Ca today, so I’ll head back to the Bay Area early tomorrow.

Saw $5.00 a gal. Gas here today. California is beautiful but getting harder and harder for most people to stay here. People are baling right and left. The state government has gone completely off the rails with no end in site. The average price for an older 1600 - 1800 sq.ft. house with no land is approaching $1.5M In the greater Bay Area. Disgusting! Our kids can’t live there anymore, just to expensive.

Oh well, fly on!
Jim
N46JP