Re: Field of Dreams 2018

Matthew Curcio

I'd love to come as i missed last year also but there is a large milestone in aviation history that I'm anticipating and hoping will preclude my presence again this year.

In other news I've logged ~210 hours in my Q this year now. I've been devoting the majority of my time to my other airplane project that pays the bills and that has severely restricted my ability to progress the modifications I have on my schedule for the Q. I have completed the bench build, wiring, and wire checkout  my new glass panel (no pictures at the moment). It is all water jetted and can be easily replaced if I want to modify it now or add a second EFIS. All that is left to do is make and transfer the markings (pseudo silk screen).  I made a complete wiring diagram including all of the planned upgrades and a wire / terminal list. Also made a spreadsheet of all my electrical consumers and instrumentation with all of the part numbers, inputs/ outputs etc. It's pretty awesome and nice to have a properly wired and documented airplane now. I'm going to hold off on installing it until likely after 9/21 when I should be able to  get some time away from the other airplane project to knock it out. 

have fun,

Matthew Curcio

From: Q-LIST@... on behalf of Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 7:55 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018

Maybe we need an RV type. Us plastic guys haven't been doing so good. 

-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/30/18 7:42 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST]"
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018

I'll be there. Who the hell is in charge of the weather?

> On Jul 28, 2018, at 9:14 PM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] >
> Hello Guys n Gals!
>
> "Filed Of Dreams is coming up Sept 21 -23! The link is below to help with planning. Let us know if you are coming or need any assistance. We are excited to have everyone here in Enid at the Big Reunion! Imraan and Rachel Faruque are helping put this all together especially with their computer savy and excitement!
> The link below shows the hotel (Western Inn and Suites). If you are flying comercial there are 4 choices. OKC Oklahoma City TUL Tulsa, Oklahoma, ITC Wichita, KS, and SWO Stillwater, Ok. Stillwater is the closest by far but limited access and a bit more pricey.
>
> My cell phone number is 580-478-3670
> Bruce Joanne Imraan and Rachel Crains and Faruques
>
>
>
>
> https://fieldofdreams2018.weebly.com/
> __________________________________________________________
> This Tiny Device Will Cut Your Energy Bill To Pennies
> Unrestricted Investing
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b5d2334435f423345240st02vuc
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> Quickie Builders Association WEB site
> http://www.quickiebuilders.org
>
>
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>
>

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.