Re: Field of Dreams 2018

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

What a great weekend you have planned.  Now, all we need is good weather.   How long are the runaways on the poker run?

-------- Original message --------
From: "'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 8/4/18 11:23 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018

Say I have a few things to let you all know about for the Reunion Sept 21-23 at WDG in Enid, Ok   http://www.airnav.com/airport/KWDG

-Hanger rent is $40/night.  We will have plenty of tie downs available.
-Camping will be available on the field.  There is a bathroom with a shower in the maintenance shed which is fairly new and in good shape.  Let us know if you are camping.
-The front gate closes at 9:30 pm and opens at 6:00 am.  The maintenance shed will be open for those who are camping and need facilities.
-There is a Cafe "Barnstormers" on the field with very good breakfast and noon lunch Fri and Sat.
-We will be hosting eating events also during the Reunion at different times.
-There is an air museum on the field that you might find interesting.  It is only less than a year old.
-There is also a Vietnam Memorial Wall at the entrance to see.
-We will plan to fly out to Ponca City PNC for lunch (noon) on Friday Sept 21st at Enrique's on the field.  If you are just getting to the area you could just meet us there. Or fly on into Enid   a bit earlier and take  a passenger.  PNC is 45 air miles from Enid and is uncontrolled.

Saturday September 22 there is a "POKER RUN" sponsored by Enid WDG Regional Airport!  There is a mandatory "Safety Meeting" at 8:30 am. in the terminal.  If you are interested you should call 580-234-5476 and let them know you are interested by September 10th and also your shirt size so they can get you a T-Shirt.  There is an entrance fee of $25 that goes to Charity.  1st place is a Leather Jacket from Phillips Petroleum.  2nd and 3rd place is a Gift card to Sporty's or something to that effect.  There will be 4 different airports to land at and receive a card.  When you return to WDG they will pick the winning hand.  "Are ya Feelin' Lucky"?!
We have had a great response and we look forward to seeing everyone!

Feel free to call me at Cell 580-478-3670
Bruce Crain and Honey Lamb
Imraan and Rachel Faruque

Here is the website link that Rachel created    https://fieldofdreams2018.weebly.com

4 Heart Attack Red Flags - No 3 Is Shocking
Life Health Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5b666e0f4b39b6e0f7c84st03vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad