From: "'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 8/25/18 3:52 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Field of Dreams 2018 September 21-23 [1 Attachment]

Hello Q'bees!
Here comes all the info you need to know for the Field of Dreams.  The time-line is attached.  We are excited to announce we are expecting 30 or more attendees! If you have not made your hotel reservation, the deadline is September 11th for a room rate of $81.91. Ask for the Field of Dreams rate.   This rate is only available by phone reservation-not on line. The cancellation policy is 48 hours if you book on line but there is no cancellation time for phone booking.   Western Inn 877-234-1203, 210 N Van Buren Enid OK 73703 is the base hotel.  Hot breakfast is available from 6am to 9am daily.

Camping is available- Let me know if you are camping so I can notify the Airport Manager.

Hangers are available and the rate has been reduced from $40 to $30/night if fuel is purchased-first come first served.  Av-gas is currently $4.39. Tie downs are free.

We have planned  a catered meal and fellowship Saturday at 5:30 PM at the WDG terminal.  I need a head count by 9/21/18.  Please email me  if you are planning to join us for this meal.  Cost is $16 and payable at meal time.

I fly thru Vance MOA regularly and use Vance approach 121.3 or KC flight following.  I steer clear of their Class D airspace and alert area. This is on the SW side of Enid and West of WDG.  Call me if you have questions. Bruce   580- 478-3670

Look forward to having a great time with you!
Bruce, Honey Lamb, Rachel, Imraan

FIELD OF DREAMS
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday 9/20/2018
Early Bird arrival-No scheduled activity but let us know if you will be here early.  We are available to help with transportation etc. Let Bruce know your ETA 580-478-3670
Friday 9/21/18
Breakfast is available at the hotel or the airport restaurant-Barnstormers
Welcome arrivals
11:30 Fly to PCN for lunch at Enrique’s Mexican Restaurant-lunch is also available at the Airport or you can drive to Ponca City OK-approximately a 1:10 drive time.  Plan to eat at 1200. (Enrique’s closes at 2pm)
Afternoon: Fly and share at WDG
6pm Supper at Napoli’s 225 S Grand Enid OK-Italian Restaurant/bar
Saturday 9/22/18
Breakfast is available at the hotel or at the airport restaurant-Barnstormers.  There is a fly-in breakfast at WDG
0830 Briefing at terminal for Poker Run
1100 Poker Run winners announced with card opening
1200 Lunch at the Pilot Travel Center 106 S 42nd-Subway, Chester’s chicken, and Hunt Brother’s pizza are options
Afternoon: Fly and share time at WDG
TBA Group picture of Planes
5:30 Catered meal at the Terminal- Cost $16 per person-Blazes Bar B Q will be served-I will need a head count for the meal.
Sunday 9/23/18-Departures
Things to see at WDG
Vietnam War Memorial- Just Like the one in DC
ML Becker Museum-open 10am-4pm Friday and Saturday
A-26 Lady Liberty is based at WDG –hanger may be open
Poker Run info: Register by 9/10/18 by calling 405-996-1475.  Cost is $25 to charity. Free T-shirt-they will ask your size.  1st place is a leather jacket from Phillips petroleum.  2nd is a gift card and 3rd place is?  You will obtain a card at 4 different airports.  Airports TBA.
Airport opens at 6am and closes at 9:30 pm-gates are locked.   See Bruce for code.

Can This Free Pill Instantly Double Your IQ?
The Brain Insider
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5b81b3d85c04433d875best03vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad