It’s gonna be a longer than normal flight into work tomorrow morning but worth it for a great weekend, all made possible by the q2.

Matthew Curcio
419-290-3773

On Sep 23, 2018, at 18:28, Jerry Marstall  jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Thx Kevin.  Great seeing you.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 9/23/18 6:53 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: [Q-LIST] FOD 18

All,
As Paul reported, we made it back to DVN about 1:00 PM CDT.
I got home about 4:30PM and managed to get the lawn mowed! Fun stuff.
Thanks to all that made the effort to attend. I had a blast!
Hope to do it again next year. Maybe I can fly my plane there too.
Paul is a fine chauffeur!
I learned a lot about IFR flying. Very interesting.
Safe at home.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 465 hrs
Luana, IA.