Got time to spare go by air!

Maybe next year I can get to Enid, sounds like I missed a good hangar gaggle.

Charlie Johnson

On Oct 19, 2018, at 1:17 PM, 'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Well and you now have a story to tell!  As one guy said to me one time “you could have made it faster in a covered wagon!”  I think it was someone on the Q-List but I don’t remember who.
glad you back and in one piece and can still use the airplane again!
Greet your pretty lil wife Nancy for Honey Lamb and I!  We really enjoyed the time together!
B and HL

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "'Jerry Marstall' jerrylm1986@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Subject: [Q-LIST] 2018 FOD
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 21:51:32 -0400

Bruce, you may now close the books on the 2018 FOD.  This afternoon, after 25 days of hangaring out with a Learjet and a King Air, I actually retrieved my Q from Memphis.  It couldn’t have been a more beautiful day.  The ride from Asheville to Memphis was in a Columbia (nice, but I prefer the Q).  All day for 433sm, it was clear skies, not one bump, 50+ mile visibility and a purring O-200.  Just stretched out, leaned back and let her go.

The folks at Tulsair Beechcraft at Milllington, TN KNQA are phenomenal.  Not only did they not charge me a penny for 25 days of hangaring, they sell gas at $3.92.  Base customers get it for $2.95.  Since they thought the Q was “cute” (or did they mean me), they gave me the $2.95 rate.  That really helped when I needed to put 62-gal in the Columbia. If you are ever in the area, make sure you stop in and see them.  They are super great people.

Anyway.  All the Q’s are finally home.  Can’t wait until next year’s FOD.  I should probably start now.

Jerry

Jerry

The #1 Investment Of All Time?
The Legacy Report