Re: See...manic phase. Q-200 Conventional

Brian Larick

1) Garage Check (Full of "stuff" but working on clearing it out.)
2) Couple projects have to finish as part of item 1.
3) Working on my list so everything is "planned".  One item I'm strongly leaning towards is a sliding canopy.
4) Too far away...but I do have too many "wiz bang" ideas.
5) Looking at tailwheel options (I like the steerable full swivel ones, but pricey)
6) This is a big one.  Can speed a lot if everything is ready to go.
7) This one I'm not entirely following.  (Are you saying complete the cut out area for Mags etc, the mounts and so forth then install the more or less complete firewall into the airframe?)

Brian