Re: Item of Interest [1 Attachment]

Matthew Curcio

Yep - I don’t work for them so I can spill the beans. it’s gonna be tomorrow morning, wheels up at 0700, drop at ~0730, plan to go a little higher than last time and I think they’re going to carry a passenger. I saw the nitrous tanks showing up last week and started to get a little giddy. It never gets old watching!

I just wish they didn’t close my way into work, nothing worse than being forced to drive in lol.

Matthew Curcio
419-290-3773

On Feb 19, 2019, at 08:41, 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I was doing hypothetical flight planning this morning from Grand Junction to Santa Barbara, and look what popped up as a scheduled TFR!  Looks like Branson means business this time (see attached screen shot)

Cheers,

Jay  Tri-Q, N8WQ, stuck at 28 hours (winter weather)

<Heads_up.jpg>