Re: Spring Fling

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Me, me!  Jerry

-------- Original message --------
From: "Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 3/10/19 1:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Spring Fling

Friends,

I will once again host the Spring Fling at DEH 17 - 19 May , 2019.

As I send this message we have received another gift from the weather gods!
About four inches of gift. High winds. blowing snow.

I hope the weather for this event will be coast to coast clear. I know better but can hope!

There are plenty of motel rooms in Decorah, just google it up.

So mark you calendars, plan to attend, and keep fingers crossed for good weather.

Also a show of hands would be nice.

All the best and safe flying,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 471 hrs
Luana, IA.

P.S.
Charlie,
Please forward this to the Dragonfly list. I seem to have lost that address. Thanks.