Re: Luck of the Irish

Paul Fisher

I took a BFR in a 140 once.  I almost aborted the takeoff because I thought we weren't accelerating right.  Nope, that's just all there is to a 140!!

Paul

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019, 20:26 Sam Hoskins sam.hoskins@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I did my BFR in a Cherokee 140 yesterday. Flies just like my Q-200.

You think?

Got the Quickie out today and now all is Wright with the world.

Sam

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019, 5:32 PM Paul Fisher rv7a.n18pf@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

It's been a long time, but I finally got my Q-200 airborne today!  The ice has finally melted (even though it snowed again last night).  I had ice blocking the hangar door as well as ice on the taxiway getting to the runway (the wide gear on the Q-200 can be a problem in the winter).  I didn't actually go anywhere, but it was just nice to get it back in the air.

We'll see how the next few months goes.  One of our runways is closing tomorrow for repaving.  To quote Roseanne Roseannadanna - "it's always something".

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF