Re: Minimum tire size

Sam Hoskins

Sorry, I should have provided some more information.

I do not land on rough fields or grass. You're going to be taking off and landing at roughly 70 miles an hour. Sometimes more. I just don't have any interest in taxing the system at all. There are a few of the guys who have landed on grass but not me. There have been a few occasions where I have flown with a gross weight of 1300 lbs.

That is a small wheel and it is turning pretty darn fast, and you don't have any real shock absorbers other than the canard itself.