From: "wypaul2001@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 4/13/19 8:12 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] High speed taxi

Corbin, I see in your latest video you are planning some high speed taxi tests and crow hops. Both of those will increase your odds of an accident with very little benefit IMHO. Adverse yaw is also a big factor on roll out and can cause the bird to dart opposite the direction of the stick move. There are lots of pilots on here with lots of hours that may have some suggestions about these ideas.