Good luck and be safe!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019, 07:24 Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Rapid reduction in power at high speed definitely invites LOC.  Slow reduction in power invites the possibility of going off the end of the runway.

Moderate speed taxi with slow acceleration and reduction to get feel for A/C more beneficial.  I agree with Paul.
Jerry

-------- Original message --------
From: "wypaul2001@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 4/13/19 8:12 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [Q-LIST] High speed taxi

Corbin, I see in your latest video you are planning some high speed taxi tests and crow hops. Both of those will increase your odds of an accident with very little benefit IMHO. Adverse yaw is also a big factor on roll out and can cause the bird to dart opposite the direction of the stick move. There are lots of pilots on here with lots of hours that may have some suggestions about these ideas.