Re: Spring Fling

Jay Scheevel

Hey Paul,

Just saw the pics of all of the flooding in Davenport. Wishing you and Terry the best and hoping you are above the waterline!

From: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 10:24 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Spring Fling

Sorry you can't make it Jay.  I was hoping to see your airplane!  Will you be able to get to Enid in September?

Paul

On Fri, May 3, 2019, 11:13 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Jerry, do that jet fighter pattern from the video when you arrive, just so they will know it is you.

I am sorry I cannot make it this year, Kevin, so feel free to talk about me. Jerry can provide good color commentary!

From: "Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>

Date: 5/2/19 8:47 PM (GMT-05:00)

Subject: [Q-LIST] Spring Fling

Two short weeks away!
Be there or be square, a dunce, talked about, missed, etc.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 476 hrs
Luana, IA.