Re: Flight Video's

Corbin

I am close but not yet.  I got very busy for a few weeks and couldn't get out to the hangar.  I have eight landings in the left seat now.....getting close to solo!  I might not get to fly again until Sunday late afternoon.

Corbin

On June 28, 2019 at 1:43 PM, "Jay Scheevel jay@... [Q-LIST]" wrote:

Did you do your first solo yet? If so, congratulations!

"Corbin Geiser c_geiser@... [Q-LIST]" wrote:

Thank you.  I am still learning all the terms but am fairly confident in saying that I have the 6-pack minus the belly board.

Small world with the B'ville and Fort Smith coincidence.  I am in B'ville in the "Quirky" right now and am flying/training in it this afternoon.  I would love to meet up sometime.

Corbin

On June 28, 2019 at 11:08 AM, "logistics_engineering@... [Q-LIST]" wrote:

Hi Corbin. Nice video. Nice plane. It looks a lot like mine. Does it have the Jim/Bob 6-pack installed?

I go to Ft. Smith a couple times a yea r thru Bentonville. I finished my Q200 in 2000 and have had a great time flying it for 18 years. Maybe we can get together there sometime.

Jim Patillo
N46JP-Q200

1600 hours on this airframe.