Re: Tires - Whatcha Got?

Matthew Curcio

I know I’m late but get soft and buy them from speedway motors. Best price and shopping I have found. They last a really long time. I go through several pairs of tires before a pair of brakes and I abuse the hell out of my brakes.

Matthew Curcio
419-290-3773

On Jul 3, 2019, at 07:55, c_geiser@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hey Sam!

Airheart is the company I am speaking with and they are wanting to know which ones (hard or soft).  I think I am going to with soft as it looks to resemble the pads on their now.

I was back taxiing to depart on my first solo when the brake issue surfaced.  Lots of drag on left side and when we removed the caliper and pads we could see plenty of "gunk" and a very unevenly worn pad.

Corbin