Re: Website

Jon Matcho

Dave Dugas wrote:  “I just tried to login to the quickie website but had no luck. I'm doing something wrong I think.”

I am guessing the issue is your logging in using your email address instead of your username (which I’ll send to you separately).

The Quickheads/QBA website is still running, but I have been having issues with Russian spammers attempting to register.  I am underway with upgrading the platform so that, for one, registration/login is simpler, as well as it’s all much easier to use and maintain.

I am fully able to handle the technical aspects, but need more time and so I would appreciate some ideas for improvement or offers to help grow the site.

Jon

Jon Matcho

Repairing Quickie TriQ-200

Building a Cozy Mark IV