Re: Oshkosh

Matthew Curcio

Thanks for the update Keith. I’m passing through Nebraska now. Thinking I’ll end up in fond  for the night and try and get in tomorrow. Hopefully things start drying up. Please keep me posted if there is anywhere to get a quickie in prior to grass opening!

Matthew Curcio
419-290-3773

On Jul 21, 2019, at 14:35, Keith Welsh kflyav8@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

My Quickie is here.  Due to the conditions all grass aircraft parking is closed today.  They will let me taxi the Quickie over tmrw morning.  The North 40 is also closed.  A member of our Chapter got in with their Mooney on Friday before the storm.  They ain’t movin.
Camp Scholar is closed.  Campers all along the highways & roads.  Started out only Class A motorhomes weren’t allowed in but later closed altogether.  Will open possibility some time tmrw along with aircraft parking.  We got in y-day afternoon before Scholar was closed.
We are camped on Lindbergh & 32nd.  High n dry.

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 12:01 PM Mike Neidenthal n7000t@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Is anyone at Oshkosh this year with their plane? Would like to stop by and say hi.

Mike