Re: OSH warbird webcam captures quickies

Corbin

Thanks Matthew!  I will holler at you if I do decide to come up.  Thanks!!

Corbin Ge!ser

On July 22, 2019 at 7:21 PM, "Matthew Curcio mlcurcio89@... [Q-LIST]" wrote:

I was able to sneak in this morning. I left Socal bright and early yesterday but a little bit of a late start combined with a little bit of weather and headwinds put me too late before the airspace closed. I camped out at portage with a bunch of guys who were stuck waiting for parking to dry out for certified stuff. I managed to time things out just perfectly and come in up in the fast lane. I think I was one of the first few airplanes they let in this am. Right after I landed I got a text update that they were backed up at Fisk for over an hour.

Corbin- you shouldn’t have any problem with parking. Experimental don’t really ever run out of space. Call me regarding tie downs if you want to come.

Matthew Curcio
419-290-3773

On Jul 22, 2019, at 17:57, 'Jay Scheevel SGT' jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Two Q2/200’s in among the grass-eaters at Oshkosh! No one is safe from these spy-cams. I recognize the one on the left as Matthew’s.