Re: Alaska

Matthew Curcio

I actually made a power point of my trip for a lunch and learn at work shortly after. It has a lot of good details and links on route planning, weather etc. as well as a bunch of pictures. It actually has some stuff on my 48 state trip I took with the q the week after getting back from Alaska. The link is below (too big to attach)

It was by far my most enjoyable flying experience to date. I'll caveat that with the statement that had I not had hundreds of hours in the months leading up to it getting comfortable with my bird and flying in adverse weather and terrain, it would have been one of the more miserable, stressful experiences ever.

From: Q-LIST@... on behalf of Shaun Milke shaun_milke@... [Q-LIST]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 8:42 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Alaska

I flew my Quickie up last year, Matt Curcio brought his up this year. He had done some write ups for the Q-list at the time. The trip can be cool or not so cool, be sure to take lots of good juju. If you get serious about it get in touch with me.

Shaun

From: Q-LIST@... on behalf of Mike Neidenthal n7000t@... [Q-LIST] Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 4:16:27 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Alaska

Hi,
I heard someone here did a Alaska trip. Is there any way getting the story about that?
Thanks
Mike Neidenthal