Tire inflation tool

John Hoxie

What extender do we use for going through the wheel pant? I am trying to move my plane. I have a set of plastic and metal 1-1/4 inch extenders. The metal ones look threaded, so I always figured I could join two of them. Imagine my surprise when I can't screw them together. They are grooved, but not threaded, ie: the grooves are parallel and not helical. I have seen some flexible ones online, but we need rigid. Only have two days to get these inflated. Don't want to take the wheels off. Thanks in advance.

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.