Re: Tire inflation tool

Corbin Geiser <c_geiser@...>

Better pic...I ordered it off amazon.

Corbin

On Aug 27, 2019, at 11:33 AM, Corbin Geiser wrote:

I can get a better pic later today....here ya go for now:

Corbin

On Aug 27, 2019, at 11:21 AM, hoxdesigns@... [Q-LIST] wrote:

What extender do we use for going through the wheel pant? I am trying to move my plane. I have a set of plastic and metal 1-1/4 inch extenders. The metal ones look threaded, so I always figured I could join two of them. Imagine my surprise when I can't screw them together. They are grooved, but not threaded, ie: the grooves are parallel and not helical. I have seen some flexible ones online, but we need rigid. Only have two days to get these inflated. Don't want to take the wheels off. Thanks in advance.