From: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 3:33 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: New Carbon Spar Manufacturing ???

 Regarding canard building. The Dragonfly  has a built in place spar
with glass and carbon fiber.  Not complicated and easy to built. I think
there are a set of plans on the internet somewhere.  That's how Kimbal
from Calgary built his inboard gear canard for his Q2.

One more thing. I put up another video of the Dragonfly "stall" with
power of and full power on. The shackyness is the camera and not the
airframe.    "dragonfly stall 2019"---------  Take care-----------  Chris

---