Re: Uavonix ADSB

Jay Scheevel

Hi Paul,
End of an era! Thanks for all of the important help you gave me to get my Jab-powered Q finished and flying. Much appreciated. Did you sell your Q to someone local?

"wypaul2001@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Jim I installed an Echo in a friend's Rans S6S. It was a straight forward install. Seems to work quite well. I put a Trig system in my Avid because I did not have a transponder and size was an issue. I sold the Q a couple of days ago so I won't need one for that but would probably go the Echo route also otherwise.
Paul
Signing off.