Re: FOD 2019

Rodney Herzig

Just a note to let everyone know that I made it home safely. Dave and I landed in Bardstown, Kentucky due to weather around noon on Monday. I ended up taking the high road on the next leg and 740 miles later set down in Massachusetts at 4:50 pm. Dave landed in Ohio due to weather eventually moved on to Parkersburg, WV where he’s staying until Tuesday. Many thanks to Bruce, Honey Lamb, Imraan & Rachel for taking care of us during and after the fly-in. Already looking forward to the many memorable moments that will be created next year.

See you all then,
Sincerely,
Rod Herzig