Re: Q Shirt

Kevin Boddicker

My lovely wife did the art work for the hats last year, and Burce/HL took the file and had it put on the shirts!!!
Very nice indeed.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   493 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Sep 29, 2019, at 6:40 PM, 'Jerry Marstall' jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I would like to compliment whomever created the awesome FOD shirt.  This design is the most simple, elegant and stunning shirt design yet.  We have not seen a Q from the top-side in the manner portrayed.  I particularly liked the eccentric positioning of the Q-plane inside the “Q”.

Also, the lack of a date allows the wearing of this shirt to future gatherings without dating our wardrobe.  If economics is a consideration, only the “newbies” to a future FOD would receive this same shirt since former attendees would already be wearing theirs from a previous FOD celebration.

I don’t know the significance of the 11 stars. It would seem to be a good goal for the number of airplanes attending the 2020 FOD celebration.  Let’s all strive to get someone who hasn’t previously flown to the FOD to make the trip (plus all of us regulars).

Thanks again to “whomever” (I have an inkling as to whom that might me).
Jerry