Re: Trio Autopilot

Jim Patillo

Thanks Paul,

I have the option to return the LCD and replace it with an OLED unit. I think I may change it out next week unless someone says something to the contrary.

Jim

Sent from Outer Space

On Oct 26, 2019, at 5:11 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Sorry Jim, I have the LCD version installed in my RV (since 2009).  It can be difficult to read sometimes, but I rarely need to read the screen.  I just engage it in course or track mode and it works great!  I thought about upgrading to the OLED, but it never seemed overly necessary.

Paul

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019, 19:02 Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:
Hi all, I just installed and tested my new AP. I was using a Navaid prior. It’s digital and has great tracking ability. I especially like the 180 degree turn button for getting out deteriorating VFR conditions.

Trio EZ autopilot comes in two versions, LCD and OLED. I installed the LCD display which is a little hard to read in certain conditions.

Now the question. Does anybody have one installed with the OLED display?

Jim
N46JP - Q200
Sent from Outerspace