Re: Q2 fuselage molds, Larry

skyguynca

My name is David Mikesell from San Jose CA. I am very interested if you don't mind drop me an email with what you have for sale, pictures would be great but not required, and prices.
skyguynca at Yahoo dot com. Using the catch phrase from the famous "Monty Hall" - " LETS MAKE A DEAL!".

David Mikesell

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 9:22 AM, larry severson
<larry2@...> wrote:

I have a flyable q2 turbo, a q2 with wing and canard removed in preparation to make a safety plane (with molds) a simple completed Q2 HULL AND MORE. All or any portion to go for cheap, cheaper, and really cheap.

Larry Severson

18242 Peters Ct

Fountain Valley, CA  92708

(714) 968-9852