Happy Thanksgiving

Jay Scheevel

To all you the Yanks, Happy Thanksgiving. For the Cannucks, sorry for the tardy greetings. For the rest of you internationally, best wishes on your thursday.

I am thankful to this list and its predecessors (Jim Masal, you know who you are...) and to all of you for helping me make my Tri-Q2 a reality.

It has now been 1 year since my first flight and I have over 80 hours on my airframe and am continuing to become a more proficient pilot along the way.

Thanks to you all, and best wishes from one happy Q-builder/flyer.

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel, N8WQ 80.5 hours