From: "JMasal via Groups.Io" <JMasal@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Happy Thanksgiving
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 05:27:00 +0000 (UTC)

Happie Thanksgiving to all y'all...
and I am thankful for all y'all !!
j.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodney Herzig <zzigster@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Nov 27, 2019 7:46 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Jay and all of the rest of the Q-list

Rod Herzig
CozyIII N399BR

On Nov 27, 2019, at 3:29 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
To all you the Yanks, Happy Thanksgiving. For the Cannucks, sorry for the tardy greetings. For the rest of you internationally, best wishes on your thursday.

I am thankful to this list and its predecessors (Jim Masal, you know who you are...) and to all of you for helping me make my Tri-Q2 a reality.

It has now been 1 year since my first flight and I have over 80 hours on my airframe and am continuing to become a more proficient pilot along the way.

Thanks to you all, and best wishes from one happy Q-builder/flyer.

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel, N8WQ 80.5 hours