From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Larick
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 2:35 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Looking for Alternative Canard layup schedules

Generally what is unique about these two modified canards?

Brian

On Nov 30, 2019, at 10:15, Richard Kaczmarek 3RD <fastlittleairplanes@...> wrote:

We have both of them and will be happy to send them to you when we get back home from Ohio on Monday.

Richard

Aviation Composites

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019, 10:11 AM Rick Hole <r.hole@...> wrote:

I probably have them—would have to look back in archive hard drive backups.  Before I started building I made a word document importing all the plans and included Waddlow in the canard chapter.

I will look if nobody comes forward with Waddlow mod.

Rick Hole

Retired J