Re: cheapest

Brian Hutchinson

Edited

This is why I offered payment easy for you to simply walk into walmart and pick up the money from me. I'd understand if it was a matter where you were moving and had to get rid of them immediately but that isn't the case right? You told me one of the engines were sold because a guy offered more than youre asking price. If money was a motivation then Id also understand that but again obviously not the factor. I specifically mentioned that I wanted to get the engine paid for because this sorta thing has happened before and voila. I live on less money per week then many of you have spent on food today and what little I do have I try to make good investments and pay for having a future where I can build and fly airplanes.