Tuft Testing Pants & differential brakes

Sam Hoskins

Since we were already discussing individual brakes, I just uploaded a couple of photos on my system. My parking brake is simply a ratchet rope available at hardware stores everywhere.

While I was at it, I added a couple of old photos of when I was tuft testing my original wheel pants.  Notice the yarn lifting off the trailing edge of the wheelpant. That's airflow separation, and that's a bad thing. One of these days i'll have to repeat with my current wheelpants.

I also have a drawing and photos of the Coughlin brake mount.

Here's the link to my -2 photo album. https://q-list.groups.io/g/main/album?id=231539

Sam

#brakes #wheelpants