Re: Quickie Q200 Video for Those Interested

Rick Hole

Red Green would be proud of you 🙂

Sonia and Rick Hole

On Dec 12, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Corbin via Groups.Io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Thanks Jay!

Funny thing is that I ended up using duct tape to hold it overnight but was worried if I put that in the video I would get the keyboard warriors responding.  It is interesting the kind of stuff people will focus on once it is out there on YouTube.

Thanks for watching!

Corbin Ge!ser

On December 12, 2019 at 9:14 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hey Corbin,

Very nice video. You do a lot of work to make a very watchable video. Only one comment. Duct Tape! Could have used duct tape to hold the heating pad in place while it cured.  😊  I love duct Tape.

Cheers,

Jay N8WQ