Re: Quickie Q200 Video for Those Interested

Bruce Crain

Most likely true or exaggerated.  😁

On Dec 13, 2019, at 10:35 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi Bruce,

Is that indicated or true airspeed?

Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

I've not flown with another prop besides the MT on my TriQ.  So I couldn't tell you what the top speed difference would be.  I cruise around 150 to 160 on a good day which is fairly good for a TriQ 200.
Bruce

From: "charlie" <ffmd@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 11:56:57 -0500

It would be an electric prop such as Airmaster, https://www.propellor.com/
I personally feel it would offer a substantial improvement due to the airframes wide speed range not to mention the blade selection offering more modern technology.
CharlieN

At 04:41 PM 12/13/2019 +0000, you wrote:

Can you install a Constant Speed Propeller upon an IO-200?

If so, what would that do for top speeds and takeoff?

Rik