Re: ADSB

Corbin <c_geiser@...>

Jim,

I’m going this route as well but have not installed yet.  Did you install the ext version or the “all internal” model with the little metal antenna?  I would love to see a pic of your install.  Where did you mount everything?

Thanks,

Corbin

On Dec 23, 2019, at 9:26 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I finally installed ADSB last week. I chose Uavonics Echo UAT/ SkyFX. OUT/IN. Flew and Passed the FED test first time with no squawks. Very  easy install with only two wires (power&ground). Hooked up to iPad/iPhone using Seattle Avionics “Q Fly” software for flight planning, traffic and weather.

I used the  “switched” battery master solenoid with 3 amp in line  fuse  for “power” and battery negative for “ground”. I would recommend this unit.

Jim Patillo
N46JP - Q200